The Luyeychun Students (All-round outstanding students) in Grade 8, who are currently staying at the Pagan Luyeychun Camp, paid a visit to the well-known pagodas situated in Pakokku and Yesagyo Towns yesterday morning.
First, a total of 178 Luyeychun Students in Grade 7, together with 18 teachers, led by Mandalay Region Head of Education Office Deputy Director General Daw Than Myint and party, left the Bagan Luyeychun camp in the morning and visited the Thihoshin and the Shwe Mote Htaw Pagodas in Pakokku Townshsip.
They then continued to the Sithushin Tharakhan Pagoda from Pakhan Gyi Old Town, Yesagyo and the Kyaungdawgyi.
They arrived back at the Bagan Luyeychun camp in the late afternoon. _MNA
- ▼May (11)
- Ministries of Ethnic Affairs, Education, Nay Pyi Taw Council explain third-year performances
- 11th education and TVET sector coordination group meeting in Nay Pyi Taw
- Union Minister Dr Myo Thein Gyi attends 5th World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue in Azerbaijan
- Union Minister Thura U Aung Ko attends dinner reception honouring 2019 Bagan Luyeychun Camp
- Luyeychun Students in Grade 8 visit well-known pagodas in Pakokku, Yesagyo
- 2019 Inle Luyechun Camp held the closing ceremony
- Grade-8 Luyechun stuedents visit Salay Yoke Soun Kyaung Taw Gyi and Shinpin Sarkyohla Pagoda
- Grade-9 Luyechun students from Inle Camp visit the famous places in Pintaya and Taunggyi Townships
- Grade-8 Luyechun students visit the Mount Popa, Popa Garden Resort and Popa Mountain Resort
- Luyechun students from Inle Camp visit Inle Lake and the famous places in Nyaung Shwe Township
- Inle Khaung Daing Luyechun Camp opens
- ►April (6)
- ►March (5)
- ►February (11)
- ►January (9)
- ▼May (11)